Generally, the human hair is the biggest pride and wealth to everyone especially the girls who always want to have the long and thick hair.
When it is slowly growing or they have only the shortest or lightest hair, it becomes the source of the biggest worry for everyone. First of all, you should need to know the reasons why does hair grow slow and then find an appropriate solution for your problem. If you are doing it, it will definitely offer you the best result with the fast growing thick & long hair.
Reasons for slow hair growth:
There are different reasons to get the slowest hair growth and the main reasons are given below such as,
- Genetics – The human hairs basically grow in three different cycles such as anagen which is hair growth, categen which is hair renewal and telogen which is hair fall. Some of the people especially ladies have the incredible growth of the long hair in the anagen phases whereas some others get only the short and slow hair growth. When considering the anagen phase, it is generally last between 2 to 6 years and those with the long anagen phase can get the longer hair growth. If the individuals are maintaining the proper and balanced diet, they will get a chance of obtaining the best anagen phase which will provide you the faster and longer hair growth.
- Heat – The body heat is also the main reason to slow down your hair growth. Most of the ladies are also using the hot stylish tools in order to manage their hair but it is not fair for your hair health. Applying such types of heat on your hair and follicles will provide you more hair fall and slowing the hair growth. To get rid of this hair fall and growth issues, it is better avoiding the heating tools and cool down your body at least twice or thrice in a week.
- Food – Your foods are also the main reason for the hair fall or growth. When you eat too much of sugar, it will also shrink your hair follicles and prevent growth. This is why it is very important to take the balanced diet with the enough amounts of vitamins and minerals in your food.
- Stress – Stress is a very big reason for the hair fall or slower growth. Due to your stress, your hair follicles will be completely affected. When you want to get the fast and long hair growth, it is better taking good sleep at night and reduces your mind stress.
- Dehydration – If your hair grows slow, you should also need to dehydrate your body by drinking 5 to 6 litres of water every day. You can even take the water in the form of fresh fruit juices to get extra vitamins and minerals to your follicles.
All these solutions will be effective to fasten your hair growth naturally to provide thicker and longer hair.